Every shipment we send out comes with our 100% Live Healthy Arrival Guarantee. This means that if your order arrives with any dead on arrival livestock or plants we will offer a refund for the exact cost of the item, or offer store credit that does not expire in the amount of the loss. All forms of guarantees are up to our discretion.
We do not guarantee livestock beyond the period of arrival. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure a suitable environment for the Medaka to thrive. Incompatibility with tank mates should not be overlooked and is not our responsibility. Water quality and the correct diet will help with the long term health of the animal you are purchasing.
Conditions to Qualify for our Guarantee:
- All claims must be brought to our attention within 72 hours of the package being delivered. (Please follow the instructions provided below)
- A clear photograph of the damaged, sick, or dead fish, invertebrate, plant or dry good is required.
- If you miss the delivery and the package is delayed a day or more because of it, we cannot accept responsibility for any losses. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the tracking number for delivery. Tracking numbers are provided in order shipment notification emails.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct shipping information. We can not be held responsible for deliveries made to the address that was provided to us if that address was incorrect.
- Any extras that are sent are not covered under the guarantee.
Submitting Your Claim:
- Please contact us to submit your claim
- Please note what the issue is.
- Please provide 1-3 photographs on the issue order.
- We do not accept returns for any livestock, plant, or perishable items.
Please contact us if there is an issue with your purchase.